Principal Japanese Lexical Resources
Our comprehensive Japanese lexical resources contain over 24 million entries covering general vocabulary, technical terms, proper nouns, company names, etc., used in such applications as machine translation, information retrieval, and input method editors.
- Japanese-English Dictionary of Technical Terms
Exceeds one million terms in the major domains of science and technology. Also available are domain-specific modules, including:
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Computer/IT Terms
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medicine and Life Sciences
- Chinese-Japanese Database of Technical Terms
Covers roughly 820,000 entries in 20 domains of science and technology.
- Comprehensive Word List for Japanese
Comprehensive monolingual word list for Japanese, totalling 2,646,853 entries that cover general vocabulary, proper nouns and technical terms.
- Japanese-English Geographical Database
Provides comprehensive coverage of cities and towns, streets and neighborhoods, roads, train stations, schools, points of interest, and government buildings.
- Japanese Phonological Database
For speech technology with phonetic attributes such as accents and precise IPA allophonic variants. Names dictionary with accent data now available.
- Japanese Personal Name Variants Database
Close four million name variants and hybrids covering seven romanization systems.
- Database of Japanese Place Name Variants
Provides hundreds of thousands of variants for cities and towns, streets and neighborhoods, as well as train stations, schools, and government buildings.
- Multilingual Database of Proper Nouns
Covers Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English and Korean, popular in electronic dictionaries.
- The CJKI Japanese-English Dictionary
An up-to-date dictionary covering 110,000 entries of general vocabulary and important proper nouns.
- The CJKI English-Japanese Dictionary
An English-Japanese dictionary 82,000 entries covering general vocabulary and important proper names.
- Japanese Lexical Database
An database of about 300,000 entries covering general vocabulary with a rich set of grammatical attributes.
- Comprehensive Database of Japanese Proper Nouns
A 1.4 million-entry Japanese-English dictionary of personal names, place names and company names
- Japanese-English Dictionary of Western Names
A Japanese-English-Japanese dictionary of about 60,000 non-Japanese personal and place names.
- World's largest database of Japanese orthographic variants
It is ideal for intelligent IR applications and advanced linguistic tools.
- Katakana Lexical Database
This comprehensive lexical database of katakana words, with various grammatical attributes.
- IT and Computer Terminology
A comprehensive, constantly growing bilingual Japanese-English database of about 125,000 up-to-date computer terms.
- Named Entity Recognition
A database of Japanese Named Entity Contextual Clues, keywords that precede or follow named entities.
- Japanese Companies and organizations
About 600,000 Japanese company and organization names ranked by frequency.
- Japanese-English Neologisms.
Our large Japanese-English database of about 30,000 Japanese neologisms.
- English-Japanese Neologisms
English-Japanese database, an up-to-date and accurate lexical database maintained by our team of Japanese editors.
- Show Business Celebrities
Japanese-English database of Japanese and international show business celebrities, including singers, actors, and entertainers.
- Japanese Frequency Statistics
A comprehensive database of Japanese lexical statistics, such as frequency of occurrence of words and characters, based on large corpora.
- Business and Finance Terms
A comprehensive Japanese-English database of up-to-date terms for business, finance and economics.
- Kanji Database
A single-character database that covers every aspect of CJK characters, including frequency, phonology, radicals, character codes, and other attributes.