Chinese, Japanese, and Korean
WHO WE ARE
The CJK Dictionary Institute, Inc. (CJKI ) maintains CJK and Arabic lexical databases of 24 million entries. We play a leading role in helping the IT industry penetrate the lucrative East Asian market by providing software developers with high quality comprehensive dictionary data and consulting services.
- The CJKI Arabic Verb Conjugator for iOS released. Covers 400,000 conjugated forms of over 1600 Arabic verbs.
- Chinese-English technical terms expanded to nearly five million entries.
- English<>Japanese technical terms top one million entries. Also released as dictionary apps for the iPhone, Android and Sharp's Brain series.
- Chinese-Japanese technical terms expanded to 820,000 entries and also released as dictionary apps for the iPhone and Android.
- Comprehensive Database of Arab Names (DAN) covers over seven million variants and OFAC names.
- Millions of Chinese, Japanese, and Korean name variants cover 20 romanizations.
- Simplified Chinese-English Dictionary with 700,000 entries released.
- Announcing world's first comprehensive Bilingual Spanish Full Form Lexicon, fine-tuned to MT.
- Announcing ARAN and NANA systems for transcribing CJK/Latin names to/from Arabic -- see also academic paper.
- What is The CJK Dictionary Institute?
- Linguistic and technical documents on CJK
- Licensing data from CJKI
- Named Entity Recognition (NER)
- Kanji Dictionary Publishing Society and KDPS Dictionaries
- Sophisticated Simplified/Traditional Chinese Conversion
- Guide to the Japanese writing system
- Visit CJKI president Jack Halpern's Home Page
- CJK on One Wheel? Human-interest account.
- Presentation on disambiguating orthographic variants given at LREC 2008
- Announcing Japanese Phonetic Database with IPA and accent codes for speech technology.
- Casio expands line of CJKI Handheld Electronic Dictionaries
- Nominodata collaborates with CJKI in licensing name databases in the US.
- Logovista releases CJKI's one-million term Japanese<>English technical dictionary on CD-ROM